Journey to Hereafter

Journey to Hereafter
Walk the Path of a true Muslimah

Monday, June 28, 2010

Shock...Shock... Hello Sir

Today, I am suppose to have my off-day and I should be at home to have a relaxing time. However, I am at the library and on the net doing a posting about my day.
Therefore, early in the morning according to my watch, it was 8.35 am I arrived at the office and greet the nice security guy and told him I'm on off-day. Now, that was not making sense at all since I was suppose to be elsewhere then at my work. Well, technically, I forgotten to inform my guardian about it. Ha...Ha... I am hopeless.
Then sharply at 8.42 am my boss had arrived and automatically I greed him and I was not sure if he know I was on a holiday and he was sort of waiting for me to enter the elavator. I felt like it was my fault that I should be straight forward about it.
Well, after I greet him, I had immediately left the building while he was waiting for the elavator to open. Then I walked, then I jogged, then I hummed a melodious verse from doa then after a few minutes I arrived at the library which according to my watch was 8.55 am.
One more thing, this was second time it happened when I arrived at the same time with the boss and he was wearing the same black T-shirt. However, there were missing or different elements between that day and today which were I was working but came late and he was eating snack.
Therefore, I concluded that life is full circle and Allah is all knowing about the world that I am living in.
P.S I will trasure this strange unique moemory and I pray to Allah that I will live happily in earth and heaven. Amin.

No comments: