Journey to Hereafter

Journey to Hereafter
Walk the Path of a true Muslimah

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Articulate My tomorrow

This is a strange way of stating about my day. Today I found a blog about love. So, what's the purpose of doing this again. Actually, the answer is just being random. I was bored so just randomly search in the net to amuse me. It was just by chance that I found it. Then again I had ways of finding interesting stuff like a particular 'Islam' love book.

Speaking of love, yesterday I had borrowed a book about love where the discussion of love is put within the perceptions of Islam. Sadly, the language is a bit odd when it was noticed by the sibling that it was wording in 'Indonesian malay'. Go figure, but I have to admit the author used a lot of poems for each chapter so at least the enjoyment would be joyful.

Next time, with enough capital I will buy the continuation books of 'Sufi' which happened to be book 2 and book 3. Hopefully there will be stock left cause I am concern that I will never get the chance. The reason is that I want to re-educate my understand of Islam since I never went to a religious school so lacking a lot. Then I will ask assistance from brother to teach the basics. I was planning to look for a private religious teacher. Hopefully, I pray to Allah for guidance in my search of a patience and sincere teacher since I need lots of help. I pray again in Allah to ensure that my love for knowledge is pure and I heartily did because of Allah.

I was planning to buy a new phone so that I could put Islam themes and listen to lots of 'dzikir'. In a way that my heart will always find that inner peace and hopefully I will have that ability to 'dzikir' then I be one happy camper indeed. Seriously, I will one day able to understand Al Quran deeply. It is long road and the progress shall be slow but with Allah guidance I shall be a true Muslimah and never give up in walking this journey to live happily in earth and heaven.

No comments: