Journey to Hereafter

Journey to Hereafter
Walk the Path of a true Muslimah

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Heart Harmonize Beats

There are times that I cannot stand the notion of naive non believers and there are times I felt disappointed with some muslim for their ignorant. My heart beats frantic when it heard about the dirty politics happened at the middle east for example the divides of muslims because of the different school of practise. My heart sadden over the unfair treatment of our brothers and sisters in the Europe. Then my heart ache because of the stupidity of 'particular' western artist in trying to promote Islam but it just humiliation for us because the message was distort.

There are times my heart beat with a gentle stroke because of the melodious voice of a person who recited the Al Quran and there are times it beats steadily with the rhythms and flow of the voice. When the heart heard of life real stories about people finding the light and Allah then it gives soft jog. The hearts will squeal beat by beat if it hears humour of the domestic lifestyle of a home school mother. If hilarity occur thus the heart strive forward with excite joy.

My brother and I had experienced an event that we shared and witness the sun situated at the center of a circular rainbow. My heart beat frantic because of the strange phenomenon. It may not be of much importance to an outsider. However, in my perception that I can sense Allah creation and it caused my heart to hop excitingly. It made me realize that time is precious and do not waste it away in useless ventures. Tonight, I told my brother that I shall accomplish my responsible as a true muslimah and I mark with my heart that it belong to Allah. And the heart inside responded with sincere gentle beat.

P.S I told my brother have faiths and belief in Allah and our is religion Islam and my heart sings harmoniously.

No comments: