Journey to Hereafter

Journey to Hereafter
Walk the Path of a true Muslimah

Monday, June 28, 2010

Gleam's of A White Butterfly

Time 2.09 pm, I was at yayasan on the net listening to the verse that was being recited beautifully by the young child and later I listen to the Ramadan song and again I was feeling so breetheless. I kept on asking myself why I neglected my duties as a muslim again and again. The cycle kept on repeating and I need to stop doing this mistakes. So, with guidance of Allah I shall change my attitude and never give in into those negative whisphering. While I was making a conviction, out of blue there flown softly and drifing downwards upon my eye level was the white butterfly. I know this may sound strange, I sense this is hidayat by Allah and I sincerely believe that regardless the transition I will have to carry out my responsibility as a muslim and an iman. I need to nurture to the goodwill of Allah. Therefore, I need to stop being a fool, stop creating lies upon myself and others and stop pretending and most important of all I am a muslim and my religion is Islam and there is only one god, Allah.

No comments: