Journey to Hereafter

Journey to Hereafter
Walk the Path of a true Muslimah

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Undergo Major Changes in Life

I am going to be reborn (in a literature sense) and I would not lose my objective in realizing them. I have my shortcomings and struggling to achieve them but mark my action that I will become a better person and the time has come for me to wake up and realize that I cannot live in a fantasy nor in a dream that is nothing but an illusion to hide my insecurities.

OBJECTIVES:
1) Strengthen my basics in Islam
2) Deepen my knowledge academically
3) Seeking knowledge because of Allah

P.S I pray with the guidance of Allah that I am grateful that Allah has awakening me to the true purpose of my life and I will held my head straight to the sky and reach for heaven.

P.P.S I will live happily both in earth and heaven. Amin. And my heart belong to Allah. Amin.

No comments: